From its beginnings in a coffee shop in 1688, Lloyd’s of London has been a pioneer in insurance and has grown to become the world’s leading market for specialist insurance and reinsurance. Lloyd’s has been a major force in the US insurance market for over a century. Throughout the long relationship, Lloyd’s has continuously provided American businesses with creative solutions for their risk management needs.
- 99 Syndicates
- 200 Countries
- 301 Brokers
- 3,936 Coverholders
- $46,300,000,000+ Annual gross written premium
- $88,600,000,000+ Claims paid last year
Lloyd’s is the largest surplus lines insurer in the US and the largest non-US domiciled reinsurer. All Lloyd’s syndicates share market ratings of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, A+ (strong) from Standard & Poor’s, and AA- (VERY strong) from Fitch Ratings.
But not all Lloyd’s partners are created equal, particularly in New England.
Quaker Special Risk is an elite Lloyd’s broker with:
- the most Lloyd’s capacity of any other broker in New England
- the support of 23 Lloyd’s syndicates on our line slip
- the highest level of in-house claims authority at $250,000
- In-house Counsel; we do not use a Third Party Administrator on Lloyd’s Property claims
- $50MM total insurable value (TIV) Capacity within our Lloyd’s Binding Authority
Quaker Special Risk’s tremendous access to Lloyd’s of London’s unmatched insurance market means we are able to deliver coverage for even the most hard-to-insure risks for our agents. Contact our team today to learn more about how we can help your clients get the coverage they need at a rate they can afford.